- Development, maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices and integration with back-end services
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborating with remote global teams, including device, cloud, test, etc.
- 3 years of experience in developing and maintaining iOS applications
- Good in written and verbal communication in English
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Good understanding of stack from UI to back-end, including web services and server-side integration through REST and JSON
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Preferred to Have
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, BitBucket or SVN)
- Providing iMac to work.
- 5 days work week
- 1.5 hours rest time
- Join us to work in friendly, young and energetic environment
- Parties every Fri, birthday party, teambuilding trip...
- Office situated in centralize location and close to amenities
- Having good and fair reward and promotion system
- Chances to travel oversea learning trip!!!
- Salary: $1,000 - $1,300
- Experience Level: 3 Year
- Quantity: 1 Apply before : 24-07-2016